Arrangements during covid-19 lock down:
Delivery of growing vegetable baskets
Tucked in a charming ancient courtyard in Littlehampton town centre you will find one of the South Coast’s most unique independent retailers Way Out There and Back, who have been trading from this location for over 27 years. This is also the headquarters for LOCA, Littlehampton’s Organisation of Community Arts.
Way Out There and Back are one of the only locations to house a UV reactive gallery along with their other gallery walls. Underneath the respective gallery walls are the most unique locally sourced and created artisan gifts. The gift selection ranges from bespoke jewellery, world & festival music, essential oils, crystals, gift cards, divination tools, clothing, ceramics, decorative skulls and dragons, fairies plus angels, authentic Native American artefacts as well as Posca paint pens and Kobra Spray paint.
Way Out There & Back also offers divination courses and readings by Staci Mendoza a well-respected and published author with over 28 books on the subjects of Tarot, Scrying and Palmistry.
Did you know that Stacey is also the driving force behind the Littlehampton Artisan Markets, The Love Festival on Caffyn’s Field, The Littlehampton Art Trail and Arts Festival, and more. Way Out There and Back is the HQ for Littlehampton’s Organisation of Community Arts LOCA who host these events. Do drop by and have a chat with Stacey and her team.
- here is always a smile….a sofa….and a cuppa waiting ow and daisy….amazing place so many awesome gifts for all…..
- This is a really lovely shop, very helpful friendly and knowledgeable people. If you are not quite sure about something don’t be afraid to ask.
- They have an art gallery and some nice new age stuff and unusual gifts
- One of the best shopping experiences ever the choice of art and music , spray paint and crystals is amazing both the lovely Dave and Stacie are very knowledgeable about all things eclectic and arty you will come away with a very special gift or a present for yourself nothing is too much for this lovely place ..
- Beautiful shop with beautiful gifts,Always make you feel welcome and they are so friendly
- Fantastic place. A hive of extremely diverse talent . Prices are very flexible. Lots of choice. Owners are very friendly , helpful, laid back. ❤️highly recommend
Category: Arts and Crafts